NAMI Butler County is holding our 9th annual NAMIWalks on Saturday, October 11, 2014. Our walk, held in unison with other NAMI walks across the country, promotes mental health awareness and is our major fund-raising event of the year.
Team Captains: Click here to access Team Captain Resources, including the Team Captain Manual and Frequently Asked Questions.
Register to Walk: Click here to register as an Individual Walker or Team Captain for 2014. If you would like to watch the NAMI National YouTube video about online registration, it is available here.
Sponsor the Walk: Click here to complete our Sponsorship Confirmation form, which can be faxed, emailed or mailed to our office.
WALK FACTS . . . . .
- Largest community mental health awareness event in Butler County
- Registration and parking are free.
- We provide complimentary refreshments (including bottled water, coffee, hot chocolate, freshly popped popcorn, granola bars, fruit, and doughnuts) and entertainment.
- Friendly furry friends on leashes; as well as strollers and wee walkers with adults are all welcome to join in the fun!
- Bottled water and portalet available at turnaround
- Tee shirts are free with $100 plus in individual donations.
- Not only are you raising much needed funds for our organization but your participation shows our community that mental health matters!