NAMI Butler County held it's 8th annual NAMIWalks on Saturday, October 12, 2013. Our walk, held in unison with other NAMI walks across the country, promotes mental health awareness and is our major fund-raising event of the year.
Thank You Team Captains: Without you, our event could not be a success! We are so grateful to your commitment to the walk and to raising funds and awareness for NAMI. You came through for us in a major way - our teams brought approximately $8,000 more in donations in 2013 than in 2012! GREAT JOB!
Volunteers Needed: We are always actively looking for volunteers interested in taking a major role in helping us put together our walks. Please call Rhonda Benson at (513)860-8386 to learn more about ways to get involved.
WALK FACTS . . . . .
- Largest community mental health awareness event in Butler County
- Registration and parking are free.
- We provide complimentary refreshments (including bottled water, coffee, hot chocolate, freshly popped popcorn, granola bars, fruit, and doughnuts) and entertainment.
- Friendly furry friends on leashes; as well as strollers and wee walkers with adults are all welcome to join in the fun!
- Bottled water and portalet available at turnaround
- Tee shirts are free with $100 plus in individual donations.
- Not only are you raising much needed funds for our organization but your participation shows our community that mental health matters!