We'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to all of our wonderful Team Captains, Sponsors, Walkers, Donors and Volunteers for a wonderful 2014 NAMIWalk! You helped make the event the highest attended and highest grossing event ever. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your commitment to, and passion for, NAMI Butler County's mission, programs and staff.
Facts & Figures of the 2014 Butler County NAMIWalk
Money Raised: $54,803.21!!!
Number of Walkers: approximately 450
Number of Teams: 41
Number of Teams Raising over $1,000: 10
Number of Teams Raising over $2,000!: 5
Number of Sponsors: 22
Number of New Sponsors: 3
Number of Existing Sponsors That Increased Their Sponsorship Level: 2
WALK FACTS . . . . .
- Largest community mental health awareness event in Butler County
- Registration and parking are free.
- We provide complimentary refreshments (including bottled water, coffee, hot chocolate, freshly popped popcorn, granola bars, fruit, and doughnuts) and entertainment.
- Friendly furry friends on leashes; as well as strollers and wee walkers with adults are all welcome to join in the fun!
- Bottled water and portalet available at turnaround
- Tee shirts are free with $100 plus in individual donations.
- Not only are you raising much needed funds for our organization but your participation shows our community that mental health matters!